Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Mood: Still kinda drowsy, but more awake. iTunes: "Anidando Liendres" by Enrique Bunbury (2004).

Recently I have acquainted with somebody over Facebook. I am not very fond for adding people I don't know over social networks, for a variety of reasons. But I said what the heck, so I went ahead and played game.

It's nice to see how there are some decent, down to earth people still left in this country, cause even though there is always a "but" or a catch, its refreshing to meet people to talk to about anything and everything in no particular order.

But there's the catch. In this case, we're talking of a dominican Student in L. A., who goes back home tuesday.

I guess we can't have everything we want, can we?


1 comment:

Milonga said...

a mi no me gusta agregar gente q no conozco, son rellenos, jejejeje