Friday, March 23, 2007

GO WITH THE FLOW

I wrote this blog months ago, but im publishing it now because i think its the propper time to make it available for public viewing. Hope you guys like it. Ehl.
---------------------------------------------

GO WITH THE FLOW

For some reason people portray themselves as what they are not in order to get what they want. The wolf in sheeps clothing if you may. Like a bear trap, they just sit there, waiting for the bait to do its thing and WHAM! Lock you up in a maze of thoughts and feelings; even though the catcher hasn’t actually seen the rye, the trap locks you within its magic, its actually pretty good.

Then, reality hits. Just when you think you found someone worth your time (in my case, my very few minutes of deliberate r ‘n r) BAM! They disappear like the whisper in the wind that told you days before DO NOT GIVE IN! Yet you start thinking one cannot be as cold as one needs to be perceived as, so you go ahead and give in to the idea that seemed the lesser of two evils: Make a new friend. How hard could that be? How harmful can that be? Nevertheless, here I am.

I’m not hurt though, don’t get me wrong. I am however amazed at the human race’s power and control of the ancient art of deceit.

I did not write this right away in order not to make the wrong move and probably be perceived as bitter or harsh. Maybe something even worse! However, I gave time its chance. Time heals even the deepest of wounds. Time heals anything. However, something time will not heal is my ability to trust new people. Which brings me to my next question: How can humans relate if they do not trust each other? How can you meet people, when you are not sure it is them you are meeting, not their “bear traps”? I guess that is another one for mystery to solve…

I only have one final plea, an easy one I think and very easy to comply with. Please be honest, always. Do not rush yourself. Take it easy and show your intentions, don’t pressure yourself. I do not byte (unless you want me to).

Play hard, but go with the flow.

Ehl.-

No comments: