Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Kiss of the Apostle

I have never in my life done anything to affect my relationship with other people. I have strived in life to earn the respect of people of of my work, for this the only thing I have in life, as I am a poor son of a bitch not worth a dime, dead or alive.

With this said, when my work ethic is being questioned mercilessly, I will do anything to prove my contrary wrong; until it gets personal and I really could not care less what went on afterwards.

This is exactly what I am going through right now. I acknowledge the management of the situation was not the best in my part, but calling me things I'm not, spreading rumors about me, and coming to my house to put under question my integrity is a whole different ball game.

I was trying to put this off for a later time no later than the 15th. of this month, but certainly, the current development of events has called for a different approach for the events at hand.

What really bothers me though is the attitude of acting as if I was a criminal, but then kissing me like the apostle, even trying to hug me. Nobody can reach certain levels of compromise to hypocrisy like this, as only a lawyer artfully could.

It hurts me like hell, but i guess shit happens.

If you do get to read this blog, I do want you to know, I am a man of standing by my word:

I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG, AND I
SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THAT.


You coming here and implying I'm a liar, in my own face, that hurt'd; but it hurts more when I see you from the corner of my eye turning from where you stand not to talk to me, like one runs away from an ex con. But it even hurts more, that at the same time you humiliate me (with no previous counsel) in my own home, and you want me to kiss and hug you back.

You are over reacting to something that was perfectly under control. It was under my control, and nobody knows me to be a liar, but as a very respectable, honest and hardworking man, because people like me, thats all we have in life: Our work ethic and our honesty. While you comment to all sorts of people whatever thoughts cross your little head without a justifiable reason, hurting and further humiliating me, my work and my reputation will speak for me now and in the future, without me having to express on single word from my mouth.

Sometimes it's very hard to listen for some people, but it's very easy for them (with only one word) to hurt deeper than any bodily wound could.

I feel abused right now.

Ehl.

1 comment:

Jenniffer G. said...

Ay mijo,plagas hay donde sea.
Sangrijuelas, cuervos, judas...
Asi que levantate y trata de no sentirte asi, que seguro que esas personas son mas comemierda que un mismo sanitario o cloaca. :D
besos.
Y pasa por el blog pa que veas un video a ver si te acuerdas :D (si acaso viviste tu infancia en sto dgo.)